ArTee: the Village Water T-shirt competition
Our deadline has been extended to May 31st
Download your template here – and GET DRAWING.
The theme, of course, is WATER!
This competition is for Primary School age and under.
Please make sure you and your nominated adult reads the important stuff below…
- There is no entry fee for this competition – but small donations are more than welcome!
- You must submit your entry via the form on this page or drop it at a collection point at Write Here, 10 High Street SY1 1SP. You can also pick up a template submission form from there.
- Entrants must keep hold of this original physical submission until a winner has been announced. We may need it to ensure we can upload the design digitally.
- The competition will be judged by Beth Llewellyn from Village Water, Katy Rink from My Shrewsbury Magazine and local artist Sam Pooley Tolkien.
- Two winners will be chosen. Each winner will get their design made into a t-shirt for sale on villagewater.teemill.com. Both winners will also win a prize each (TBC – dependant on age), kindly donated by Sam Pooley Stride and Write Here.
- All profits from t-shirt sales will go to Village Water projects in Zambia and Mozambique.
- We have partnered with Teemill to create our t-shirts. Teemill only use natural materials in their products, renewable energy is used throughout their supply chain and t-shirts are made to order, so no wasted products. Once your t-shirt is eventually worn out you can send it back as part of their recycling scheme.
1. This t-shirt design competition is promoted by Village Water, charity number 1117377.
2. As entrants are minors, a ‘nominated adult’ (parent, teacher etc) must be stated with the submission to be eligible. Nominated adult’s give permission for the minor to enter their work and also act as Village Water’s point of contact in relation to the t-shirt competition.
3. All entrants agree to the use of their name, age and design in any publicity or merchandising material, and display on website and social media channels.
4. Entry to the t-shirt design competition is free; no purchase necessary.
5. T-shirt design competition participants must be residents in Shropshire to enter.
6. Entrants must be of Primary School age (12 and under) to enter.
7. You may only make a maximum of one entry per young person.
8. Two winners will be chosen by a panel of three judges. Both winners will receive a print of their t-shirt, and their design will go up for sale at www.villagewater.teemill.com
9. All profits from t-shirt sales go to Village Water safe water projects in Zambia and Mozambique
10. The closing date for the competition is currently open. We will publicly announce across all Village Water platforms and with all partnered organisations when the deadline has been chosen.
12. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
13. You hereby represent and warrant that any use of your name or other related materials by or on behalf of Village Water, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
14. Copyright of winning entries will remain the creative property of the entrant. However, all entrants agree that Village Water has exclusive use of the design for the purposes of printing and selling t-shirts, on the Teemill website or in public, with no end date.
15. Entry into the t-shirt design competition will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).